Tuesday, July 19, 2011

what a elegant!!!

 This is just what I have been looking for..






sooooooooo cute wide brim hat.

finally find it :D  yay.

I have been thinking about to be.... elegant.  more like ELEGANT.

now, I feel like.. yes, i am.   haha-.






inspired by


beetlejuice elegance



 Zorro elegance


Paris elegance




sometimes, sad elegance 





この大きなつばの帽子を探して探して、やっと手に入れたー。

かわいいー。

最近は大人の階段を上って、エレガントな男性を目指しております。

この帽子は必須アイテム。

どうしよう。ヤバい。もうエレガントになりました。

お試しアレー。





interests of the day

I really hate doing laundry. help me... anyone??

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it :D I actually wore something pretty similar today!

    On a completely different note: I also love beetlejuice :D Tim Burton, ah that man has a beautiful (yet sad) mind.

    xxx Irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete